What We Do
- Diversified Management Resources helps clients
recruit talented, resourceful people.
- We assist companies in defining and communicating their message through creative marketing services.
- We define and manage the tactical and operational marketing components needed to bring marketing strategies to fruition.
- We help companies benchmark their compliance, compensation and marketing practices
Our Executive Search work is focused on marketing positions in financial services.
On a selective basis, we also work with e-commerce and related technology and business service
firms seeking to identify professionals for marketing and strategic leadership positions.
We offer a variety of recruitment services, each tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
We now also offer an internet job board, Mutual Fund Careers.Com.
Click here to learn more about our Retained Executive Search services.
Click here to visit Mutual Fund Careers.com
Our Advisory and Strategic Services help companies plan, direct and manage the tactical
components of their marketing strategies. Our work has included product line reviews for
mutual fund companies, branding and positioning development for a large-scale eBusiness
solutions provider, as well as vendor assessment, project management and content
development for a global investment manager’s e-Learning program.
Click here to learn more about our advisory and strategic services.
Our Creative Marketing services define and implement marketing programs and corporate communications.
We work in both print and electronic media. Our projects range in scale from short-term assignments
focused on developing solutions to specific problems or to longer-term engagements such as management
of product launches and web content management and development.
more about our creative resources.
Our Research Survey Program helps industry professionals keep abreast of best practices
in securities compliance.
Projects have included:
Learn more about the NICSA – D.M.R. compliance research program
- "Compliance 2004," a comprehensive review of steps firms have taken to prepare for the major compliance programs changes effective in October 2004.
- "CCO Compensation," March 2005
- Other projects are planned for 2005 and beyond.